Established in 1977, BRP Renaud und Partner mbB (BRP) has continuously grown to meet the business needs of clients. Today BRP has 50 lawyers, with a focus on meeting all of the needs of international clients in all areas relating to commercial law.
Main practice areas:
Banking and Capital Markets
Building and Real Estate Law
Competition/Antitrust, Distribution Law, including Commercial Agency Law
Family and Inheritance Law
Protection of Intellectual Property Law
White-Collar Crime Law
As a part of their service, BRP provide out-of-court advice and structure contracts to avoid and resolve conflicts. However, when conflicts arise the firm vigorously represent their clients in court and at arbitration tribunals.
It is always the objective of the firm to do their utmost in representing clients interests and to bring their cases to a successful conclusion. To achieve this, the firm starts with a precise appraisal of a clients legal position.
The team at BRP analyse the risks and opportunities, provide clear recommendations and work with clients to define their objectives. Through sound legal advice and suitably structured contracts, lawyers at the firm will work towards achieving clients objectives whilst safeguarding their interests.
Efficient use of time and money is this teams top priority. The way in which the firm works and their understanding of partnership means that relationships with their clients generally last for years – if not decades – and often continue from one generation to the next.
The firm offers specialist services. All of the partners in this firm have expertise in specific areas, which they have gained over many years of practical experience in the profession.
The good reputation this firm has earned in the course of its work, often facilitates their professional relationship with courts, institutions and opposing lawyers.
To ensure high quality relationships, the firm will assign each client one partner as their primary contact for each assignment. When necessary, this partner will involve appropriate BRP colleagues to provide the proper expertise or allocate working groups when coordination of multiple legal issues is required. The firm also cooperates with other professionals such as tax advisers and accountants.
The firm has well-established relationships both in Germany and abroad, most of which go back many years. As members of Interlaw, BRP can rely on a global network of elite law firms, who share a common goal of global cooperation. This provides BRP with access to first-class legal contacts worldwide.
All Interlaw Firms
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Advokatfirman Wåhlin AB
- Aird & Berlis LLP
- Akerman LLP
- AMOSS Solicitors
- Andrey Delchev & Partners Eurolex Bulgaria
- Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega
- ARNECKE SIBETH Partnerschaftsgesellschaft MbB
- Barrocas Advogados
- BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Blumenthal Richter & Sumet
- Brons & Salas
- BRP Renaud und Partner mbB
- Camilleri Preziosi
- Capital Legal Services
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda.
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Legal Advisors
- Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP
- De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
- De Grandpré Chait LLP
- DELTA legal, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
- Femil Čurt Law Office
- Fortune Manning
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- GKG Law, P.C.
- Goldman, Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Janson Baugniet
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Kean Miller LLP
- Konstantinović & Miloševski
- Lang & Rahmann
- Law Firm Sibinčič Križanec
- Law Offices of Jean-Charles S. Gardetto
- LEAD Advogados
- Lee & Ko
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Lukšić & Živković-Milić
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M. Firon & Co.
- Manucci Advogados
- Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen
- Mochtar Karuwin Komar (MKK)
- MOLITOR Avocats à la Cour
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Moreno Baldivieso Law Offices
- Morton Fraser
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- ONV LAW
- Owen Bird Law Corporation
- Pereyra & Asociados
- Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- POLÁČEK & PARTNERS s.r.o.
- Posse Herrera Ruiz
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Quasha, Ancheta, Peña & Nolasco
- Ramírez, Gutiérrez-Azpe, Rodríguez-Rivero y Hurtado, S.C.
- Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados
- Rodríguez & Mendoza
- Rogers & Hardin LLP
- Rokas Law Firm
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović
- Stevenson, Wong & Co.
- Tess Advogados
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
- Tohme Law Firm
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Trowers & Hamlins Middle East
- UGGC Avocats
- Vision & Associates
- Waselius & Wist
- Winkler Partners
- Wolff Gstoehl Bruckschweiger
- Woods Rogers PLC
- Zhonglun W&D