In the end, it is all about quality. About commitment to legal excellence, outstanding client service, and the ability to develop forward-thinking legal solutions. CDZ Legal Advisors bring industry expertise, a strategic approach, teamwork and value to the table – and innovate in everything that the firm does, every day.
Main practice areas:
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
Business, Commercial and Corporate Law
Employment and Labor
European Union Law
Land Use and Real Property
Mergers and Acquisitions
Since 2011 CDZ has been a member of Interlaw, an International Association of Independent Law Firms, and a supporting member of the Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL) and ASPIRE, leading organizations representing the SSC and BPO sectors in Poland.
A multi-disciplinary and international experience enables the firm to provide clients with support on legal matters critical to their business. CDZ customize their services to each transaction’s size and complexity. Their clients include domestic and international companies and range from well-known financial institutions to smaller entrepreneurs and start-up companies. The firm is active in industries such as media, telecommunications, IT, new technologies, as well as financial services, healthcare and infrastructure (including construction and energy).
For many years, CDZ has been recommended by Legal 500 EMEA and Chambers Europe. In 2016 their work has been recognized in eight fields of law: corporate and M&A, employment, TMT, private equity, dispute resolution, banking and finance, restructuring and insolvency, and competition and antitrust. The firms lawyers are also recommended as leaders in their practice areas.
CDZ regularly cooperates with top international law firms on cross-border transactions and projects. The firm prides itself on delivering superior, efficient and business-oriented legal services.The CDZ team is one of ambitious lawyers who have a deep knowledge of legal processes in Poland, EU member states and the United States.
Areas of practice
CDZ is a full service law firm with strong transactional record, well-known for telecoms expertise, active in the media and technology sectors, also visible, and known for equity transactions. It has considerable experience with the shared services sector, which is developing dynamically in Poland. The firm represented many multinational corporations that opened shared services centres in Krakow, Warsaw and Lodz.
Real estate is one of the core areas of the firms activities. It represents Polish and foreign entities, such as investment funds, developers and individual investors. The firm provides advice on all types of real estate transactions, also on those with a risk of reprivatisation claims and other problem issues.
CDZ has a particular knowledge of the telecommunications sector. The firms TMT team has participated in the largest acquisitions and consolidation transactions of telecommunications companies in the Polish market. Their lawyers have years of experience working for TMT companies, vendors offering telecommunications solutions, and regulatory offices.
The firm also specializes in representing clients on corporate issues, M&A transactions (also including transactions between public companies), IPOs and other market transactions.
All Interlaw Firms
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Advokatfirman Wåhlin AB
- Aird & Berlis LLP
- Akerman LLP
- AMOSS Solicitors
- Andrey Delchev & Partners Eurolex Bulgaria
- Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega
- ARNECKE SIBETH Partnerschaftsgesellschaft MbB
- Barrocas Advogados
- BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Blumenthal Richter & Sumet
- Brons & Salas
- BRP Renaud und Partner mbB
- Camilleri Preziosi
- Capital Legal Services
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda.
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Legal Advisors
- Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP
- De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
- De Grandpré Chait LLP
- DELTA legal, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
- Femil Čurt Law Office
- Fortune Manning
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- GKG Law, P.C.
- Goldman, Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Janson Baugniet
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Kean Miller LLP
- Konstantinović & Miloševski
- Lang & Rahmann
- Law Firm Sibinčič Križanec
- Law Offices of Jean-Charles S. Gardetto
- Lee & Ko
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Lukšić & Živković-Milić
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M. Firon & Co.
- Manucci Advogados
- Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen
- Mochtar Karuwin Komar (MKK)
- MOLITOR Avocats à la Cour
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Moreno Baldivieso Law Offices
- Morton Fraser
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- ONV LAW
- Owen Bird Law Corporation
- Pereyra & Asociados
- Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- POLÁČEK & PARTNERS s.r.o.
- Posse Herrera Ruiz
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Quasha, Ancheta, Peña & Nolasco
- Ramírez, Gutiérrez-Azpe, Rodríguez-Rivero y Hurtado, S.C.
- Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados
- Rodríguez & Mendoza
- Rogers & Hardin LLP
- Rokas Law Firm
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović
- Stevenson, Wong & Co.
- Tess Advogados
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
- Tohme Law Firm
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Trowers & Hamlins Middle East
- UGGC Avocats
- Vision & Associates
- Waselius & Wist
- Winkler Partners
- Wolff Gstoehl Bruckschweiger
- Woods Rogers PLC
- Zhonglun W&D