City: Irvine, Los Angeles, San Francisco
Countries: United States
Regions: North America
Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (JMBM) is a California-based law firm of approximately 120 lawyers, with a robust cross-border practice. From offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Orange County, the firm serves their clients’ needs worldwide.
JMBM’s lawyers’ experience is wide-ranging and includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of practice:
Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Restructuring
Corporate, Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities
Intellectual Property, Patent Prosecution and Litigation
Labor and Employment
Litigation, Appellate, Class Action Defense
Real Estate, Environment and Land Use
Taxation, Trusts & Estates, Family Office
U.S. Capital Investment
JMBM has deep experience in the following industry areas:
Beverage Alcohol, Sprits, Wine and Breweries
Chinese Investment Group™, EB-5 U.S. Immigrant Investment Visas
Energy, Renewable Energy
Hospitality, including hotels, resorts and restaurants
Mining, Building and Construction Materials
JMBM’s practice reflects the global activity generated by California’s diversified markets and its broad, multicultural consumer base. The firms clients include private and public companies, Fortune 500 and middle market companies, family businesses, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals. The firm regularly represents the U.S. business interests of companies headquartered outside of the United States, as well as those of U.S. based companies doing business in other countries.
JMBM has strong capability in a number of globally active areas. For example, their Chinese Investment Group™ is a dedicated team of hotel and real estate lawyers in JMBM’s Global Hospitality Group® that help Chinese investors identify, analyze, evaluate, validate, acquire, finance and manage hotel and real estate opportunities. The firm has deep experience in the hospitality industry, the sports and entertainment industries, mining and building materials, the U.S. EB-5 immigrant investor visa program, multinational trademark and licensing, cybersecurity issues, and a variety of cross-border transactions. JMBM also has an active practice advising individuals who need help navigating the U.S. tax and regulatory environment.
Clients are at the heart of JMBM’s law practice. JMBM are grateful for the trust and confidence that their clients have extended to the firm throughout the years. Whether clients need help to solve a problem or seize an opportunity, the firms representation of their interests is rigorous, intelligent and uncompromising.
Excellence is a given at JMBM. Their attorneys are highly skilled professionals who practice law with passion and integrity and provide clients with an outstanding service. Their lawyers are also global citizens, and share long-term friendships with many clients and Interlaw colleagues, whether they are located in the U.S. or in another country or continent.
We invite clients to contact us to discuss how we can help accomplish their objectives.
1900 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, California 90067
Tel: (310) 203-8080
All Interlaw Firms
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Advokatfirman Wåhlin
- Aird & Berlis LLP
- Akerman LLP
- AMOSS Solicitors
- Andrey Delchev & Partners Eurolex Bulgaria
- Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega
- ARNECKE SIBETH Partnerschaftsgesellschaft MbB
- Barrocas Advogados
- BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Blumenthal Richter & Sumet
- Brons & Salas
- BRP Renaud und Partner mbB
- Camilleri Preziosi
- Capital Legal Services
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda.
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Legal Advisors
- Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP
- De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
- De Grandpré Chait LLP
- DELTA legal, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
- Femil Čurt Law Office
- Fortune Manning
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- GKG Law, P.C.
- Goldman, Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Janson Baugniet
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Kean Miller LLP
- Konstantinović & Miloševski
- Lang & Rahmann
- Law Firm Sibinčič Križanec Medak
- Lee & Ko
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Lukšić & Živković-Milić
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M. Firon & Co.
- Manucci Advogados
- Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen
- Mochtar Karuwin Komar (MKK)
- MOLITOR Avocats à la Cour
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Moreno Baldivieso Law Offices
- Morton Fraser
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- ONV LAW
- Owen Bird Law Corporation
- Pereyra & Asociados
- Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- POLÁČEK & PARTNERS s.r.o.
- Posse Herrera Ruiz
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Quasha, Ancheta, Peña & Nolasco
- Ramírez, Gutiérrez-Azpe, Rodríguez-Rivero y Hurtado, S.C.
- Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados
- Rodríguez & Mendoza
- Rogers & Hardin LLP
- Rokas Law Firm
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović
- Stevenson, Wong & Co.
- Tess Advogados
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
- Tohme Law Firm
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Trowers & Hamlins Middle East
- UGGC Avocats
- Vision & Associates
- Waselius & Wist
- Winkler Partners
- Wolff Gstoehl Bruckschweiger
- Woods Rogers PLC
- Zhonglun W&D