City: Tel Aviv
Regions: Europe/Middle East/Africa
For more than 65 years, M. Firon & Co. has stood out as one of Israel’s largest and most prestigious law firms. The firm was one of the first (and few) Israeli law firms to offer international services, and is currently operating eight branches in Israel and abroad, with a legal team of over 200 professionals.
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
Business, Commercial and Corporate Law
Employment and Labor
Land Use and Real Property
Mergers and Acquisitions
Trusts and Estates
M. Firon & Co. was founded in 1950, two years after the State of Israel was established, by Adv. Jacob Shimshon Shapiro, Israel’s first Attorney General (1948-1950) and Minister of Justice in Israel’s 13th, 14th, and 15th governments (1966-1973) and Adv. Michael Firon.
For over six decades, the firm has grown and flourished along with the Israeli economy, acquiring expertise and experience in representing diverse clients in all fields of commercial law and litigation.
The firm’s success is based on the traditional values of the legal profession instilled by its founders – uncompromising professionalism, loyalty, and discreetness. On this solid foundation, a modern, energetic, and innovative law firm has been built, offering its clients comprehensive legal services, while demonstrating creativity, strategic involvement in the client’s decision-making process, extraordinary proficiency in the international business arena, and a total commitment to the client’s needs.
This unique combination of tradition and innovation enables the firm to foster decades-long relationships with some of its most prominent clients, as well as to rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of the legal and business needs of new clients.
The firm’s clients include some of the most active and well-known businesspeople and companies in Israel and abroad, including governmental ministries agencies and companies, industrial companies, multinational companies and leading publicly traded and privately held companies. The firm’s clients operate in every sector of industry and commerce, including technology and hi tech, insurance, infrastructures and projects, defense, real estate, tourism, banking and finance, distribution and franchising, venture capital and private equity, energy, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, telecoms and media, and more.
The firm’s impressive capabilities have been vastly acknowledged by Israeli and international ranking guides, who bestow high rankings upon the firm’s departments and partners year after year.
M. Firon & Co. has been chosen as the sole representative in Israel of Interlaw – a prestigious network of top independent law firm’s around the globe, who work collaboratively to deliver global legal services to clients.
The firm’s commitment to its unique values is manifested in the exclusive selection of its legal professionals, acknowledging that a law firm’s most precious asset is the excellence of its team. Thus, many of the firm’s partners have worked with it for years, some spending their entire careers at the firm, having started as interns. In addition, the firm’s attorneys have advanced degrees and certifications in law and other fields, such as accounting, business administration, economics, philosophy, and the social sciences from top universities in Israel and abroad. Many attorneys have also worked in the US and Europe and some have business and managerial experience in non-legal disciplines, such as finance, insurance, pharmaceuticals and technology. This unique mix of values, skills, and experience ensures that M. Firon & Co. will continue to thrive and provide its clients with unparalleled service – service built on tradition and driven by innovation.
All Interlaw Firms
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Advokatfirman Wåhlin AB
- Aird & Berlis LLP
- Akerman LLP
- AMOSS Solicitors
- Andrey Delchev & Partners Eurolex Bulgaria
- Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega
- ARNECKE SIBETH Partnerschaftsgesellschaft MbB
- Barrocas Advogados
- BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Blumenthal Richter & Sumet
- Brons & Salas
- BRP Renaud und Partner mbB
- Camilleri Preziosi
- Capital Legal Services
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda.
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Legal Advisors
- Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP
- De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
- De Grandpré Chait LLP
- DELTA legal, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
- Femil Čurt Law Office
- Fortune Manning
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- GKG Law, P.C.
- Goldman, Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Janson Baugniet
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Kean Miller LLP
- Konstantinović & Miloševski
- Lang & Rahmann
- Law Firm Sibinčič Križanec
- Law Offices of Jean-Charles S. Gardetto
- Lee & Ko
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Lukšić & Živković-Milić
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M. Firon & Co.
- Manucci Advogados
- Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen
- Mochtar Karuwin Komar (MKK)
- MOLITOR Avocats à la Cour
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Moreno Baldivieso Law Offices
- Morton Fraser
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- ONV LAW
- Owen Bird Law Corporation
- Pereyra & Asociados
- Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- POLÁČEK & PARTNERS s.r.o.
- Posse Herrera Ruiz
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Quasha, Ancheta, Peña & Nolasco
- Ramírez, Gutiérrez-Azpe, Rodríguez-Rivero y Hurtado, S.C.
- Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados
- Rodríguez & Mendoza
- Rogers & Hardin LLP
- Rokas Law Firm
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- SOG / Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović
- Stevenson, Wong & Co.
- Tess Advogados
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
- Tohme Law Firm
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Trowers & Hamlins Middle East
- UGGC Avocats
- Vision & Associates
- Waselius & Wist
- Winkler Partners
- Wolff Gstoehl Bruckschweiger
- Woods Rogers PLC
- Zhonglun W&D