Winkler Partners is a full-service law firm based in Taipei. In 2002, Taiwan’s Ministry of Justice approved Winkler Partners as the first law firm permitted to operate as a partnership between Taiwanese and foreign attorneys.
Providing clients with clear, creative, solutions-oriented service, the firm brings together Taiwanese and international expertise at all levels, from the partners to the support staff.
Many of the firms clients find their work particularly helpful in matters that have a transnational aspect. Whether it is obtaining and protecting intellectual property rights for some of the world’s most valuable brands, litigating complex cross-border insurance and reinsurance cases, or advising clients on cross border investments, mergers or acquisitions, the firms overseas and Taiwanese clients find that the team of lawyers at Winkler Partners are not only experts in the relevant areas of law, but understand their needs and actively partner with them to help them achieve their business goals.
Winkler Partners also strives to be a sustainable enterprise. The firm recognizes that its clients are essential stakeholders for the firm’s sustainability. To honor the trust that they have placed in the firm, Winkler Partners are mindful at all times of their commitment to providing clients with competitive, ethical and effective legal services.
Winkler Partners also recognize that their colleagues and the community within which it operates are essential to their commitment to their clients and the firms long-term viability. Winkler Partners aim to:
- provide the highest quality of legal services to clients;
- foster a culture of openness and growth for all of their colleagues; and
- contribute concretely to their community through traditional pro bono work and support for responsible social initiatives.
The firm believes that the long term interests of all of these stakeholders are in accord. As an organization and as lawyers, the team at Winkler Partners work to realize all of them.
Main practice areas:
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
Business, Commercial and Corporate Law
Employment and Labor
Mergers and Acquisitions
12F No. 86 Chongqing South Road
Sec. 1, Taipei 10045
Tel: +886 2 2311 2345
Fax: +886 2 2311 2688
All Interlaw Firms
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Advokatfirman Wåhlin
- Aird & Berlis LLP
- Akerman LLP
- AMOSS Solicitors
- Andrey Delchev & Partners Eurolex Bulgaria
- Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega
- ARNECKE SIBETH Partnerschaftsgesellschaft MbB
- Banymandhub Boolell Chambers
- Barrocas Advogados
- BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- Blumenthal Richter & Sumet
- Brons & Salas
- BRP Renaud und Partner mbB
- Camilleri Preziosi
- Capital Legal Services
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. Ltda.
- Carvalho, Machado e Timm Advogados
- Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Legal Advisors
- Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP
- De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani
- De Grandpré Chait LLP
- Fortune Manning
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- GKG Law, P.C.
- Goldman, Antonetti & Córdova, LLC
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Hunt & Hunt Lawyers
- Janson Baugniet
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Kean Miller LLP
- Lang & Rahmann
- Lee & Ko
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M. Firon & Co.
- Manucci Advogados
- Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen
- Mochtar Karuwin Komar (MKK)
- MOLITOR Avocats à la Cour
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Moreno Baldivieso Law Offices
- Morton Fraser
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- ONV LAW
- Owen Bird Law Corporation
- Pereyra & Asociados
- Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Quasha, Ancheta, Peña & Nolasco
- Ramírez, Gutiérrez-Azpe, Rodríguez-Rivero y Hurtado, S.C.
- Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados
- Rodríguez & Mendoza
- Rogers & Hardin LLP
- Rokas Law Firm
- Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Stevenson, Wong & Co.
- Tess Advogados
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG
- Tohme Law Firm
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Trowers & Hamlins Middle East
- UGGC Avocats
- Vision & Associates
- Waselius & Wist
- Winkler Partners
- Wolff Gstoehl Bruckschweiger
- Woods Rogers PLC
- Zhonglun W&D